Do you know the skills of container loading?
When the average enterprise exports, the main concern in the loading process is the wrong data of the goods, the damage of the goods, and the discrepancy between the data and the customs declaration data, which will cause the customs to be unable to release the goods. Therefore, before loading the container, the shipper, the warehouse and the freight forwarder must coordinate carefully to avoid this happening.
1, different shapes, different packaging of goods as far as possible do not package together;
2. Goods that leak dust, liquid, moisture, odor, etc. from the packaging should not be placed together with other goods as much as possible. "If it is unavoidable, it should be separated with canvas, plastic film or other material." Cheng Qiwei said.
3. Light goods are placed on top of heavier goods;
4. The goods with weak packing strength should be placed above the goods with strong packing strength;
5. Liquid items and cleaning items should be placed below other items as far as possible;
6. For goods with sharp corners or protruding parts, it is necessary to cover them to avoid damage to other goods.
There are usually three methods for on-site packaging of container goods: that is, all manual packaging, moving into the box with a forklift (forklift) and then manual stacking, and all mechanical packaging, such as pallets (pallets). The goods are stacked in boxes by forklift.
1. In no case shall the weight of the goods in the container exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container. Under normal circumstances, the total weight and deadweight will be marked on the container door.
2. The unit density of each container is fixed, so when loading the same kind of goods in the box, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can determine whether it is heavy or light. Cheng Qiwei said that if the density of the goods is greater than the unit density of the box, it is heavy cargo, otherwise it is light cargo. A timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is very important for effective packing of boxes.
3. When loading, the load at the bottom of the box must be balanced, especially one end of the load center of gravity is strictly prohibited.
4. Avoid concentrated load. "For example, when loading heavy cargo such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with wooden boards and other cushions to spread the load as much as possible. The bottom of a standard container is roughly: 1330x9.8N/m for a 20-foot container and 980x9.8N/m for a 40-foot container.
5. When using manual loading, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading instructions such as "not inverted", "flat" and "vertical" on the package. Be sure to use the loading tools correctly and do not use hand hooks for tied goods. The goods in the case should be packed neatly and securely. For goods that are easy to loosely tie and pack fragile goods, liners are used or plywood is inserted between the goods to prevent the goods from moving in the case.
6. When loading pallet goods, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the goods package, so as to calculate the number of loaded pieces, so as to minimize waste and load more goods.
7. When using forklift packaging, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the mast. Therefore, when conditions permit, the forklift can load two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the upper and lower sides. If conditions do not permit loading two floors at a time, the lifting height of the mast shall be the first floor when loading the second floor, taking into account the free lifting height of the forklift truck and the possible lifting height of the forklift mast. The height of the first tier minus the free lift height allows the second tier to be loaded on top of the third tier.
In addition, a forklift with a common lifting capacity of 2 tons is generally used, and its free lifting height is about 1250px. But there is also a forklift with a completely free lift height. As long as the height of the box is allowed, the machine is not affected by the height of the mast lift and can easily stack two layers of cargo. In addition, it should also be noted that there should be a non-slip pad under the cargo so that the fork can be pulled smoothly.
Finally, it is best not to pack naked, at least must be packed, do not blindly save space, cause damage to the goods. Ordinary goods will also be packaged. Only large machinery such as boilers and building materials is more troublesome. It must be tied tightly to prevent loosening. In fact, as long as you are careful and attentive, there will be no big problem.
the, of, and, goods, is ,be ,as, to ,loading