Cross-border e-commerce logistics
Cross-border e-commerce logistics refers to cross-border e-commerce sellers shipping goods from a physical offline platform from their home country to another country or region (with different customs borders) by land, air or sea or through the Internet cross-border e-commerce platform (such as: FBA Amazon platform) to be shipped directly from the overseas warehouse to the buyer or consignee after the customer has placed an order
Our cross-border e-commerce logistics service mode:
1. Cross-border maritime transport：
Cross-border sea transport is a cross-border logistics method that the seller delivers goods between ports in different countries and regions by sea voyage with ships, including sea full container and sea LCL.
2. Cross-border air transport：
The parcels of many buyers from the same region are usually sent to the destination country or region centrally through special airlines, and then distributed through local partner companies or logistics branches. Because of its centralized parcel has such scale effect, it is mostly in the form of air transport, so its logistics time and transport costs is higher than the postal parcel but is lower than the international courier.
3. Direct shipment parcel：
It is also known as postal parcel. The postal parcel is currently the most dominant logistics model for cross-border e-commerce logistics in China, which is characterized by its wide coverage and is also the most relevant to cross-border e-commerce logistics model. The postal parcel covers more than 230 countries and regions around the world and is delivered all over the world. International express parcel delivery carriers are UPS, DHL Express, FedEx, etc.
4. Overseas warehouse：
The overseas warehouse model is that the cross-border e-commerce seller first pre-stocks the goods to the logistics warehouse in the destination country, and then ships the goods to the customer directly from the overseas warehouse after the customer places an order on the seller's e-commerce website or third-party store. This will improve the logistics timeframe to give customers a quality logistics experience. However, sellers usually only choose hot items for overseas warehouse stocking.
5. Final customs clearance and delivery：
After the destination customs clearance, the terminal customers pick up the goods with the freight bill of lading at the port or airport. Otherwise, they need international freight forwarding companies in the port or airport to pick up the goods delivered to the freight forwarder warehouse and then make final delivery. Landed distribution is the final international logistics supply chain, also known as final dispatch. Landed distribution is mainly divided into warehouse pick-up, home delivery, and third-party logistics delivery：
(1) Warehouse self-pickup: customer picks up the goods at the international freight forwarding company destination warehouse and complete the final handover of the goods with the lading certificate.
(2) Home delivery: international freight forwarding company delivers the goods to the customer's designated location to complete the final handover of the goods. The customers’ home delivery may require third party logistics due to geographical limitations.
(3) Third-party logistics distribution: from the comprehensive assessment of labor, distribution costs and efficiency, they all have high cost performance, and most international freight forwarding enterprises choose third-party logistics distribution in the final delivery. International freight forwarding companies evaluate and calculate the price and time efficiency of different distribution companies and the weight and volume of goods, and choose the right third-party logistics company for the customer to carry out the final delivery. The end of the final delivery means that the entire international logistics order is delivered. The article mentions "landed distribution", "landed dispatch", "final dispatch" and "final delivery" all refer to the final delivery of goods to the receiving customer.
Links： Huijietong Freight China Import and Export Trade FBA head International Freight International express transportation
Scan code contact
Address: Luohu Street, Chunfeng Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Room 2705-2707, Block A, Lushan Building
Zhongshan Address: Room 805, Floor 8 , Poly Plaza office Building, No. 1 Shiji East Road, Port Town, Zhongshan, Guangdong
Changsha Address: 12020, Building 2, Fudi Xingguang Tiandi, Yuhua District, Changsha .,Hunan